Microphone for wind instruments Miniature gooseneck for accurate microphone alignment Transducer shock mount reduces handling and cable noise.
AKG 419 Acoustic Mic
Microphone for wind instrumentsMiniature gooseneck for accurate microphone alignment Transducer shock mount reduces handling and cable noise.
- Polar pattern: hypercardioid
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 7 mV/Pa (-43 dBV)
- Max. SPL: (k=1 %/3 %) 126/130 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 30 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 63 dB
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >=1000 ohms
- Supply voltage: 9 to 52 V phantom power to DIN 45596 or battery powering from B 29 L or AKG bodypack transmitters
- Current consumption: approx. 2.2 mA
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Cable: 3 m (10 ft.)
- Finish: matte black
- Dimensions: 180 x 35 mm / 7 x 1.4 in.