The Yamaha M7CL-48 Digital Mixing Console features 48 high-performance head amps onboard allowing analog microphone and line signals to be directly hooked up to the console.
Yamaha M7CL Digital Mixel (48 Channel)
The M7CL-48 is the ideal mixing console where analog infrastructure is already installed.Offers professional performance and features for live sound in a 48- channel system, easy to navigate the analog console.
- 48 mono microphone/line inputs, 4 stereo inputs, and 3 Mini-YGDAI card slots (a total of 56 mixing channels).
- 16 mix buses, LCR bus, 8 matrix channels, and 8 DCAs assignable to 16 omni outputs.
- Virtual effect and EQ rack: up to 4 simultaneous multi-effect processors; up to 8 simultaneous 31-band graphic EQs.
- Centralogic interface: central, logical, and intuitive.
- Dual power modes: use the built in power supply, or add an external PW800W power supply unit for failsafe dual-supply operation.