Get the versatility of an event staging tool with a D’San PerfectCue rental . The light and sound signaling system rental allows presenters to send signals to the AV team using a wireless transmitter or remote-controlled presentation software.
When a speaker needs to send cues to a projectionist to “forward”, “back” and “blank” their presentation slide, they need the versatility of an event staging tool like Perfect Cue by D’San. The light and sound signaling system rental allows presenters to send signals to the AV team using a wireless hand-held transmitter or to remotely control presentation software like PowerPoint via programmable USB ports. The pocket transmitter fits comfortably in the hands of most presenters.
Signaling System Rental Highlights
- 3-button transmitter contains 2 command buttons (typically forward and back) plus 3rd button controlling a bright green laser diode
- Large “forward” button has embossed dots for tactile feedback
- USB commands are programmable so any button can produce any keystroke, keystroke macros or be disabled.
- Range > 300 ft (100 m)
- Green laser less than 3mW; 530 nM
- Use with virtually any Win/Mac software