A solid console that excels in multiformat playback (MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF files that are stored in different forms of media, including USB mass storage device class products or CD-R/RW discs). Also come with the BEAT function display for the coordination of eye, hand and ear while playing.
Pioneer CDJ 350
The CDJ-350 will allow users to create DJ performances with various digital music files including MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF files that are stored on different forms of media, including USB mass storage device class products or CD-R/RW discs. The media player also includes Pioneer’s proprietary music management software, rekordbox™, making it possible to manage music files on a computer for quick song selection when played back on compatible Pioneer players.
- rekordbox™ Music Management Software – Through the rekordbox software, music files are analyzed by BPM2 and beat position and can be categorized by genre. Analyzed music can be selected by genre, album or artist on the CDJ-350.
- BEAT Display Function – Visually illustrates the beat position of a song and the playback point providing easier hand, eye and ear coordination when performing scratches and loops
- Auto Beat Loop Function – With one press of a button on the player, the user can create various loop performances including:
- Beat Loop – Matches the beat and repeats a 4-beat loop
- Loop Divide – While playing a loop, plays the loop at a different rhythm
- Hot Loop – While playing a loop, returns to the start of the loop and plays it
- Auto BPM Lock – Users can set a Master beat per minute (BPM) on the CDJ-350 that current playing songs can be synchronized to with a touch of a button. The feature enables beginners to easily match the tempos of songs by simply adjusting the speed to the Master BPM on each player
- Create Playlist Function – While a song is playing, users can immediately add it to a new playlist with a touch of a button for future playback of favorite songs
- DJ Software Compatible – The CDJ-350 is MIDI compatible with other DJ software allowing it to be used as an audio interface