Reliability and functionality to meet the highest professional standard.
Yamaha DSR112 & DSR 115
The DSR112 Active Loudspeaker features an ideal combination of advanced digital sound processing and the latest acoustic technologies for Integral Digital Tuning, plus Yamaha’s D-CONTOUR (Dynamic-CONTOUR) multi-band dynamic processing for Intelligent Dynamic Control. The DSR112 is loaded with 2 Class-D amplifiers with a PFC (Power Factor Correction) switching mode power supply. One amplifier deliver 850 watts to a premium grade 12″ neodymium woofer with 3″ voice coil and a second amplifiers supplies 450 watts to a large 2″ high purity titanium diaphragm, neodymium, high frequency compression driver. A LTBD (Long Throw, Broad Dispersion) Constant Directivity Waveguide Horn spreads the sound across 90∞ x 60∞. The DSR112 has an impressive maximum SPL of 134dB peak.
- 12″ 2-way Active Loudspeaker
- Advanced digital sound processing with 48-bit internal processing
- D-CONTOUR (Dynamic-CONTOUR) multi-band dynamic processing
- All-new 1300W Class-D amplifiers with PFC switching mode power supply
- Maximum SPL 134dB peak
- Extensive protection of the transducers, amplifiers and power supply from high performance DSP
- Performs as main PA or floor monitor
- Integrated M10 rigging points
- DSR series provides a listening experience that re-defines high definition sound reinforcement